- Please allow approximately 5 minutes for Q&A in your presentation.
- All presentations are due by Monday, October 28, 2019. All presentations must be submitted in PowerPoint softcopy format to: BTS@BlockchainTechnologySummit.com
- All presentations must follow the abstract you submitted and must be targeted to our professional audience. Please allow no more than two PowerPoint slides (maximum!) to your company and its great services/products!
- Please note that Blockchain Technology Summit Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject materials that do not meet the Conference's technical requirements and to cancel a session if the presentation materials do not comply with the technical requirements of the Conference.
- As a rule of thumb, a 15-minute presentation should be approximately 10 PowerPoint slides, and 30-minute presentation should be less than 25 PowerPoint slides. Extra slides (pages) are welcome as part of your appendix (that will be included in the BTS proceedings).
- Before submitting your materials, please check your presentation by printing a black-and-white copy and examining it carefully for readability. Please avoid any content that is not clear when printed and when copied in black and white.
- In an effort to provide presenters with maximum flexibility, the Blockchain Technology Summit Organizing Committee has decided not to require presenters to use Blockchain Technology Summit's PowerPoint master slides. Instead, presenters are encouraged to use their company's standard PowerPoint format.
- Our requirement is that presenters include the following phrase on the first page of their PowerPoint presentations:
The Blockchain Technology Summit, November, 6, 2019, UC Irvine, Calit2
- Presentations received after the Monday, October 28, 2019, deadline will not be included in the Blockchain Technology Summit proceedings.
- A softcopy of late presentations must still be submitted Blockchain Technology Summit Technical Advisory Board before Friday, November 1, 2019, for approval.
Confidentiality, Copyrights, and Trademarks
- Please note that Savant Company Inc. & Blockchain Technology Summit Organizing Committee reserve the rights to sell "Hard & Soft Copies" of the Conference Proceedings or "PDF" version (i.e., soft PDF files) of the presentations (on CD/DVD/USB) to interested parties.
- No MS PowerPoint Soft Copies will be sold or distributed.